Happy summer! I am super excited for this summer as it will be a combination of fun followed by school (eek!) as my course work is starting in August and not September, but before that, I am going to be out enjoying summer as much as humanly possible. Of course, what is summer without some construction? However, this year instead of just complaining about all the road construction, I am having some done at home too. There will be new highly efficient windows getting installed, but before that, comes all the cleaning, which means sorting through all my samples and that has been a trial… I am definitely a “collector” of samples and have more than I can use so my recent Topboxes have just been sitting and waiting. But, I have at least gotten my act together and finally taken some photos for y’all.
May’s Topbox Included:
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream (Full Size – 60ml)
- Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (100ml)
- The Face Shop Collagen Pomegranate Pack (30ml)
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara (3g)
May’s box is quite interesting as there are two new to me brands – Skinfix and Novex. When I see hand repair cream, I immediately expect something that is thick and really heavy duty, and Skinfix did not disappoint. I quickly tested a small amount and I think that this is something that will work very well in our ridiculously dry winters. Whenever I see deep conditioning masks, I mentally groan because it means giving it time to work and I am not patient enough for that to happen. The great thing about the Novex hair mask is the container clearly says that if you’re in a rush – you can do a quick 3 minute mask. It’s like you read my mind Novex! After being introduced to The Face Shop via a previous Topbox, I have really become a fan of their products, so seeing the collegan pomegranate pack made me really happy. I have tried the seaweed pack before and found is nice and hydrating, so I am expecting good things from the collagen pack. Also the 15% off discount card is going to come in handy when I go buy more face masks. As I have mentioned before, I have more mascaras than lashes, so while I like what the Benefit roller lash mascara does, it is definitely going to a new home.
June’s Topbox Included:
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents (5ml)
- Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in Postcards from Paris (Full Size – 15ml)
- Harvey Prince Organics Sincerely Body Cream (15ml)
- Pur~Lisse Blue Lotus + White Tea Sheet Mask (1 mask)
June is another month filled with new to me products and that is very exciting. I have a slight obsession/love for face peels because I find they leave my skin looking so great. There is nothing better than wrapping up a peel and have your skin look and feel super smooth and glow-y, so the O.R.G. Skincare miracle peel is definitely something I can’t wait to try very soon. I received a Morgan Taylor nail polish in a recent box and loved the formula. I did a quick swatch of Postcards from Paris and while the polish goes on beautifully, this colour is 100% not for me, although I did read online that it looks amazing on those with porcelain skin, so this is going to one of my friends. Harvey Prince Organics is new to me, but the hand cream works really well and smells very nice. In addition to loving face peels, I also really like sheet masks, so I am looking forward to trying the Pur~Lisse blue lotus and white tea mask soon! I like to keep one or two in my fridge because during the heat of the summer – there is nothing like an uber cold mask for your face.
So What Would Argenplath Pay?
My box price has not gone up and still remains a very affordable $12.60 and with tuition payments coming due in September, I am all about the affordable things in life! The value of the boxes were over $12.60 and despite giving some of these to my friends, the value is still above what I paid, which is a great thing.
May Topbox- Total Value: $35.60
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – $17.99
- Novex Brazilian Keratin Deep Conditioning Hair Mask – $2.17
- The Face Shop Collagen Pomegranate Pack – $4.50
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara – $10.94
June Topbox – Total Value: $29.17
- O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face with Brightening Agents – $4.32
- Morgan Taylor Professional Nail Lacquer in Postcards from Paris – $15.83
- Harvey Prince Organics Sincerely Body Cream – $1.02
- Pur~Lisse Blue Lotus + White Tea Sheet Mask – $8.00