It’s Topbox review time again! Here’s a double header coming your way especially since my May box is expected to show up very shortly… I’m not going to lie – I am beyond behind schedule in all things blog related and this post is going to be a very short one since I haven’t gotten around to doing anything except opening my last two boxes *insert sheepish smile here*.
March’s Topbox Included:
- Mèreadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer (Travel Size – 7ml)
- MaskerAide All Eyes on Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches (1 pair)
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Fisher-Mint (Minnow Size – 5.2g)
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream (15ml)
I have to admit I didn’t really feel the love for March’s box although I did see several unhappy posts about the box on social media as well. I wasn’t that unhappy as the main issue seemed to be the size of the products. For $12/month, I really don’t expect full size products all the time and this is meant to be a sample box in my view, so travel sizes or deluxe sample sizes are normal to me. The March box is definitely a deluxe sample size type box, but it really helped that the Mèreadesso tinted moisturizer was in a shade that works with my skin tone. It’s not a 100% match but as a tinted moisturizer, I can make something like this work. I have heard good things about the MaskerAide eye gel patches, but I am saving these for a time where I desperately need a pick me up before using these. I did see a lot of people complaining that there were too many Nova Scotia Fisherman products in the recent set of boxes and this would have been the third month in a row that I also received one of their products. I don’t mind their products, so I don’t have the same issues, but I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when you don’t like their products and you keep receiving them! I like the minnow size of this fisher-mint lip care because I actually find the full size product awkward to use. This size is much easier to use and to carry around! Finally, we have the Bliss day cream, which I have used and loved in the past, so I am very excited to have this added to my extensive moisturizer collection.
April’s Topbox Included:
- Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution (20ml)
- Neostrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream (20ml)
- Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser (50ml)
- Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution (75ml)
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor (1 razor)
I haven’t selected any of the prive boxes in a long time as I am more interested in trying multiple products over a single full size product, but I have tried and liked Neostrata products before, so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to possibly get one of the prive boxes. Luckily, I did receive one and I am excited to work these products into my skin care regimen! I haven’t used any of these products yet, but I have tried the peel solution from a previous box and enjoyed it, so I have high expectations for the others in the box as well. I do like that as a bonus item, there was a Schick razor included – there is nothing like a free razor considering how expensive they can get these days!
So What Would Argenplath Pay?
Overall, I was quite happy with the boxes I received and even though the March Topbox had smaller sized products, the value was well above the $12.60 that I paid for the box, which goes a long way to feeling better about not having a full sized product included. The April Topbox was everything I wanted and more, so I am still feeling good about my Topbox subscription, although as always, I keep wishing for a temporary pause/skip function since I am failing to keep up with all the products I get shipped to my door. -_-
March Topbox: Total Value – $47.58
- Mèreadesso Tinted All-In-One Moisturizer – $16
- MaskerAide All Eyes on Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches – $6.25
- Nova Scotia Fisherman Fisher-Mint – $2.60
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Vitamin C Day Cream – $22.73
April Topbox: Total Value – $70.88
- Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution- $30
- Neostrata Moisture Infusion Hydrating Cream – $12
- Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Gel Cleanser – $6
- Neostrata Acne Clear Clarifying Solution – $10.88
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor – ~$12