Another month has flown right by and it’s time for another Topbox review! March was designated for eco-friendly products and there were a series of Prive boxes available to be requested (no guarantees on actually getting one) – Most of the Prive boxes had 2 full size items instead of the usual 4 samples. None of them were really calling out to me except for the Aveda box, so I checked it off and kept my fingers crossed I would get one. I assumed that maybe lots of people would lean toward the Aveda box and I might not get one so I totally cheated and started reading all about the regular March boxes people were getting. But I did actually get the Aveda Prive box I put on my wishlist and I am beyond ecstatic!
Despite knowing what would be in the Aveda box when I put it on the wish list, I completely blanked when I opened my package so it was a nice surprise to see 9 smaller size samples.
- Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother (x2) (10ml)
- Light Elements Smoothing Fluid (10ml)
- Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (Daily Leave-in Treatment) (10ml)
- Hand Relief Moisturizer (10ml)
- Foot Relief Cream (10ml)
- Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser (7ml)
- Tourmaline Charged Radiant Skin Refiner (7ml)
- Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme (7ml)
- $15 off a $75 service at an Aveda Experience Centre Coupon
In the recesses of my mind, I thought the box only had hair care samples so I was pretty stoked to see the skin care and moisturizers too. I have used Aveda hair care before but I have to admit, it’s a bit expensive for my wallet. I have never tried either the skin care or lotions and can’t wait to give it a try as I make my way through my sample stash. The $15 off coupon is a nice bonus even though you have to spend $75 first – but it works out to up to 20% off your purchase.
So What Would Argenplath Pay?
As usual my topbox worked out to $12+tax and the value of my box (minus the coupon) is $29.57, although if I am able to use the coupon, the total value would jump up to $44.57.
- Smooth Infusion Style Prep Smoother (x2) ($6)
- Light Elements Smoothing Fluid ($3.40)
- Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair (Daily Leave-in Treatment) ($3)
- Hand Relief Moisturizer ($2.24)
- Foot Relief Cream ($2.24)
- Tourmaline Charged Exfoliating Cleanser ($1.77)
- Tourmaline Charged Radiant Skin Refiner ($3.50)
- Tourmaline Charged Hydrating Creme ($7.42)
- $15 off a $75 service at an Aveda Experience Centre Coupon ($15)
I am very happy with my box but that is to be expected since I got exactly what I wanted with the Prive box. I have been pretty lucky with the Prive boxes, but I am not sure how the boxes are allocated (random draw? first come first serve?) although I generally do enter my wishlist as soon as I get the email from topbox so maybe earlier is better? Regardless, I can’t wait to see what April’s box has in store for me!